Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tan Lined Jenna Jameson

I have already

works for the station (good for where you think), makes train noises ... It's great for years
I wanted a train to scale to the houses, and finally I have it.
I bought on Etsy and I admit that is a bit large for a children's room, so thinking about it, I wrote to the seller (and the designer and manufacturer) and has more small tarball created a prototype which would be a table in the cottage. At the moment I put this picture, with the initial model and the prototype for the houses.
I'm building the landscape through which my train travels, as something put forward a sound and video with others.
AND NOW THE NEWS in July will be available at a price of 55 €
Circuit, machines and cars, transformer only necessary to build a landscape or put it in the nursery. The measurement of small circuit are 11.4 cms by 4.7 cms-
If you are interested send me an email (clik to contact me) to get an idea of \u200b\u200bhow to bring, I say that in July I will the I ordered first

0 comments:

Post a Comment