Monday, April 4, 2011

What Material Absorb Heat The Best

New

Thanks to a deviantart user called "Drew-13" I discovered another plagiarism of style, menu, colors, and even copy-paste "of an eye, this time by igirlgames.com.
The game has to dress like most I've done, and has joined stilo chibi or SD with pastel colors and a background working. Annoyed
see that you yourself have created a palette of colors, iris have created for your games that you already have a "watermark" and someone comes along wanting to tread on anyone just to make money and rob you of your style.




You can check yourself by clicking on the picture can enlarge and see better.
meets the eye is trying to create a plagiarism of style that I incorporate dressup games, imitating everything from the color palette, even my style.
Unfortunately, many will be deceived and will give visitors to the games " COPY" to oto artist.
must think I'm a Japanese girl I'll never find out ouch collect millions and not going to hurt me they are doing business with my way of drawing and coloring.
There's nothing funny.
And here the games I've done: http://hlya.deviantart.com/gallery/7886508
You will see, for those who are not in the subject, my style well defined and marked.
dressup designs is not any, I gave a lively color, sweet and adorable, and placed the dolls in dynamic frameworks and without giving the feeling of being a mere "Barbie" to dress, they are alive. Chibi styles from realistic.
And damn, is this supposed to touch the moral.
I have enough with my former teammate take work "wonders" like this:




now at least seems to be slowly getting a different style, but this game is spitting to mine and of course, as you might think that I must be stupid, I have no right to complain.
Hell, I burn nearly a month to make that play, a respect that I do anonymous people have a pass, but someone you have close ... is the last straw.
But hey, if no one in authority complains, began using my style as potatoes in all the websites and you will not have your beloved bonniegames "watermark" and lose fans by the handful. Pos
ale! And are slow. I
this world as I get more and more disgusted with every stroke they give me, and I have no desire to continue in it, give it up the ass.
And yes, I say it here because it is my personal blog and say what I want.
(Eva in "Angry" is dismissed.)


0 comments:

Post a Comment