Monday, March 7, 2011

How To Make A Dunebuggy Street Legal

Lenses "Barbie eye"

"Manga" Barbie brand eye:

(Ignore my ugly face ovo ")

image detail:

I clarified the color, because as I have eyes so dark hardly noticed the blue light ...
Besides, I wig, I have platinum hair, is supposed to for cosplay "Kula Another Diamond G "I myself xD

Expanded
.

been fun to use them, but I expected better results.
me very tired eye, and it costs me too much wear them ....
Probare to catch me a more simple clarito gray or blue to see if they can lighten the color of the eye, but as artificial tears are ... what is clear is that they let me in the eye as if I had dilated.
@
Anyone interested in taking some, the website of pinkyparadise , honey color , circlelens2U or pink color sell all models and colors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment